Handling of Personal Information
We take the utmost care in managing our customers' personal information and handle it as described below.
Safety management measures for personal information
We will take all necessary and appropriate measures to prevent the leakage, loss, or damage of personal information of service users and to otherwise safely manage personal information.
Purpose of Use
The Company collects personal information for the following purposes.
- To provide the service
- To verify the identity of users when they log in
- To send email newsletters to registered users
- To analyze information in order to provide users with services and advertisements suitable for them
- To contact users when necessary.
Provision of personal information
Our company will not disclose or provide users' personal information to third parties, except in the following cases.
- When there is consent from the user
- When required by law
- When it is necessary for the protection of human life, body, or property, and it is difficult to obtain the user's consent
- When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the sound growth of children, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the user
- When it is necessary to cooperate with a national agency, a local government, or a person or organization entrusted by either of the foregoing in executing affairs prescribed by laws and regulations, and obtaining the user's consent is likely to impede the execution of such affairs
Entrustment of personal information
In order to provide better services to our customers, we outsource some of our business operations. In such cases, personal information may be entrusted to the subcontractor. In this case, we carefully select the contractor on the condition that the contractor has established and implemented a management system that can appropriately protect personal information, and then, in a contract or other agreement, we will stipulate the matters necessary to prevent the leakage of the customer's personal information through appropriate management and confidentiality of personal information, and have the contractor implement appropriate management.
Disclosure, correction/deleting, suspension of use, etc.
If you wish to request notification of the purpose of use, disclosure, correction, addition, or deleting your personal information, or to request that we stop contacting you about our services or providing you with mail magazines, etc., please use the inquiry form below.
If you wish to stop using the service or delete your personal information, please cancel your membership from My Page.
Changes to this Agreement
Any changes to this Agreement shall be in accordance with the animota Terms and Conditions.
If you reveal your personal information to a third party through our service or another means, or if you reveal personally identifiable information to a third party, we will not be held responsible for the acquisition of your personal information by the third party.
Personal Information Manager
Gran-C, Inc. shall be responsible for the management of personal information of users.
＜For inquiries regarding personal information, please contact＞
3F VORT Shinjuku Gyoen 2-3-11, Shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo
Developed: April 1, 2021