- Manufacturer: Good Smile Company
- Remarks on used products: All areas assault type VA, sortie!
- From the battle -type fighting game "Cyberbots", which gained popularity in the 90's, Brodia's derivative VA "B. Riat" appeared as a plastic model! Co -developed with "Senior Neri", which worked on "RioBot B. Riat". Each joint motion. Shield gun, back vulcan, replacement wrist. The rocket arm on the left arm is full -moving specification in addition to the elastic gimmick! Replace the left and right of the arm and reproduce the 1P / 2P play state in the game. The main material is ABS. With each molding color and the colored face parts, you can reproduce the color coding close to the image simply by assembling.
- PS & amp; ABS assembly plastic model, non -scale, full height: about 110mm
* The image listed is a sample image.
Details are described below the product name.
In addition, if there is a description of the set, etc., if there is a shortage, etc., it will be described in individual remarks, so please check it after checking it.
Compatible fighting game 316 game TOY
Notice Regarding Pre-Owned Item
No returns or exchanges will be accepted for pre-owned items. Also please keep in mind that pre-owned boxes and items may have a slight damage. If the damage is severe, the condition is described on the product page. Please note that the sample images shown may differ from the actual product. All prices are subject to change without notice. Sealed items are pre-owned but completely unopened items with factory seals still intact. Since the box cannot be opened to check its contents, we cannot guarantee their condition. We are also not responsible for manufacturing defects such as color differences. No returns will be accepted and no refunds will be given.